Powered by Max Banner Ads

Obituaries – May 7, 2014

Lucinda Pearl Reyes

Obit-Lucinda-Reyes

TREMONTON – Lucinda Pearl Reyes, 32 passed away peacefully on Sunday, May 4, 2014 surrounded by her family.

She was born on June 28, 1981 in Tremonton, Utah. Her father Ernesto Reyes and Mother Gracie Lara Tello.

Lucinda was reared and educated in Tremonton, Utah, graduating from Bear River High School in 2000.  As a child Lucinda was an alter server and helped with the music ministry. She also served as a CCD teacher and helped at her church at Santa Ana’s Catholic Church for many years. Lucinda followed God’s command to serve others to her last day. She was always there for her family and friends when they needed her.

She was working for the US Postal Service as a letter carrier in Tremonton, UT.

Lucinda loved dancing to country music, ballet and singing.

Surviving are her father, Ernesto, mother, Gracie Tello, one brother, Ernesto Jr., one grandmother, Romana Lara Tello; her niece Aaliyah McKayla Reyes and her nephew, J’den Tito Reyes and all her aunts, uncles and cousins.

She was preceded in death by her grandparents,  Manuel Tello Zapata, Rafael Reyes and Petra Ortiz Reyes.

Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Friday, May 9, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Henry’s Catholic Church, 380 South 200 East, Brigham City, UT.

Rosary and Vigil service will be held on Thursday, May 8th at 5:00 p.m. and a viewing from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at St. Henry’s Catholic Church in Brigham City.

Interment will be in the Brigham City Cemetery.

Email condolences to www.gilliesfuneralchapel.com

6 comments for “Obituaries – May 7, 2014

1. Karen Crozier
    May 5, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Lucinda, you are one of the most remarkable people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with. You always amazed me with your willingness to take on every challenge with a positive outlook. What a tremendous example you have been for all who were blessed to know you. I hope I can be half the woman you have been. I am still cheering you on. Karen

2. Tawny
    May 6, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Lucinda~ you were an amazing kind person that always thought about others. I’m so privlaged to be able to know you. Thoughts and Prayers for your family at this hard time. You will be missed!!

3. toby
    May 7, 2014 at 4:22 am

Words can never describe how each and everyone is affected by the loss of your presence physically, we love you, you will always be present in our spirits, hearts, and our minds!!

4. Terina
    May 7, 2014 at 9:57 am

Every time I seen u it was like time had gone on. You were such a great example to others but more so to the youth. Your morals and values shown throughout every thing u did. I never seen u without a smile and know u are now from heaven. You didn’t become a angel…because u always were.

5. Terina
    May 7, 2014 at 10:00 am

Every time I seen u it was like time never had gone on. You were such a great example to others but more so to the youth. Your morals and values shown throughout every thing u did. I never seen u without a smile and know u are now from heaven. You didn’t become a angel…because u always were.

6. Lorraine
    May 7, 2014 at 6:09 pm

My heart is broken but I am a better person for having known you. There will always be a special spot in my heart for lovely Lucinda. Rest in Peace little angel you will be missed by all who know and love you.