Powered by Max Banner Ads 


Winnie Richman
Leader Correspondent

Laura and Zane Wheatley and Everly and Georgia drove over to Collinston to Laura’s sister’s home for an Easter party. Lots of Easter doings plus egg salad sandwiches and “more Easter candy than we could eat” rounded out the day’s events.
Boyd Udy reports moving cows and calves and lots of branding of calves as his main activities for the week. Any unfilled time slots were easily taken up with spring work. He and Kris attended Eighth Ward church services Sunday. “The people were very nice and friendly,” he says.

Jim and Starr Mitchell attended the Smithfield Livestock Auction last Thursday. They didn’t find the calf they wanted, but “there is still time,” they say.
Jim, Starr, Gary and Cleo Petit drove to Locomotive Springs to fish. They caught some nice trout, some of which they gave to Doris Larsen.
Kaye Draper reports she is totally well. She doesn’t need any more pills for the present, and no more doctor appointments for two more weeks.
Kaye did karaoke at the Liberty Center on Friday then stayed for dinner. On Thursday she participated in a Wii bowling tournament. She won the first game and lost the second. In team play the Liberty Center won first.
Sharon, Marlena and Jennifer fixed dinner for Kaye at Marlena’s apartment. Kaye got to call bingo at the apartment social room. She spent Easter after church at West Valley City for cards and dinner.
On Wednesday Winnie Richman drove to Tremonton in the evening to celebrate grandson Brantzen Richman’s birthday. She took a decorated cake with a transformer on it as part of her and Clynn’s birthday present. Lyle and sister Reagen rounded out the party.
On Thursday Winnie picked up her finished tax returns at and then drove to the geneology center in Brigham City to learn more about some of her family members.
On Friday Winnie and friend Carolyn Carter drove to art class. Winnie needs to add some more highlights to finish her picture. Carolyn will finish hers next week, too. Both ladies realized with a jolt that they have been going to art for 10 or 11 years now.
On Sunday Winnie sang with the choir, attended the rest of the block meetings and came home for a nap and dinner before chores.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *