Powered by Max Banner Ads 
Structure Fire Averted | the Leader

Structure Fire Averted

Thursday, August 18, 2011
By theleader

On Wednesday, Aug. 17, at about 4 p.m., the Bloxans were burning garbage in their burn barrels at their home, 9876 N. 11600 W., Thatcher. According to Thatcher Fire Chief Alan Heiner, a few pieces flew out of the barrels and ignited surrounding grass and wood stumps. The fire was threatening a shed about five feet away. The Thatcher Fire Department and the fire marshal responded and were able to protect the shed before the fire got out of hand. The fire was contained at about 5:30 p.m., and there was no damage.

Share

Leave a Reply

Special Issues


 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

Organ Donation

Performing Arts

Sportsman’s Spotlight

Car Care Guide 2014

Health and Wellness Guide 2014

2014 Fall Sports Preview


 Powered by Max Banner Ads 
Advertise here, call us at 435-257-5182.
 Powered by Max Banner Ads